Impacts of COVID-19: Economy, Infrastructure and Skills Committee
The Economy, Infrastructure and Skills Committee explored the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on all areas within its remit.
Members are interested in the effects of the pandemic; measures taken to slow the spread; and support being offered to help people, companies and other organisations through the pandemic. Members are particularly interested in gathering evidence and views looking forward at what needs to be done to help the nation recover.
- Committee Report: Long-term recovery from COVID-19 (PDF 1.75MB) – March 2021
- Report: The Impact of COVID-19: Skills – early findings (PDF 107KB) – June 2020
- Welsh Government response (PDF 471KB)
- Report: The Impact of COVID-19: Summary of initial findings (PDF 206KB) – June 2020
- Welsh Government response (PDF 778KB)
Business type: Committee Inquiry
Reason considered: Senedd Business;
First published: 27/05/2020
- Letter to the Minister for Economy, Transport and North Wales dated 6 May 2020 PDF 207 KB
- Letter to Minister for Economy, Transport and North Wales dated 22 May 2020 PDF 148 KB
- Letter to Minister for Economy, Transport and North Wales dated 23 June 2020 PDF 195 KB
- Letter from Transport for Wales - 10 March 2021 PDF 133 KB
- Letter from Deputy Minister for Economy and Transport - 24 March 2021 PDF 275 KB