Scrutiny of the Assembly Commission Draft Budget 2020-21
The National Assembly for Wales Commission must lay its draft budget for the next financial year before the Assembly to allow scrutiny of its proposals by the Finance Committee. After the Committee has completed its scrutiny, the Commission publishes a final budget to be debated in Plenary before a vote for approval by the whole Assembly.
The Assembly Commission laid its draft budget for 2020-21 (PDF, 1MB) before the Assembly in September 2019.
The Committee published a report on its scrutiny of the Assembly Commission Draft Budget 2020-21 (PDF, 920KB) in October 2019.
Business type: Budget Scrutiny
Reason considered: Senedd Business;
First published: 26/09/2019
- Letter from Suzy Davies, Commissioner - Legislation Software Project: Update, 7 July 2020 PDF 249 KB
- Letter to Suzy Davies MS, Commissioner for Budget and Governance - Financial implications of COVID-19 pandemic - 4 June 2020 PDF 136 KB
- Senedd Commission's First Supplementary Budget 2020-21 - 13 May 2020
- Assembly Commission response to the Finance Committee report - 5 November 2019 PDF 262 KB
- Senedd Commission - Second Supplementary Budget 2020-21
- Senedd Commission's First Supplementary Budget 2020-21
- Report: Scrutiny of the Assembly Commission Draft Budget 2020-21 (PDF, 920KB)