Legislative Consent Memorandum: Medical Innovation Bill
- This consultation has completed. It ran from Wednesday, 17 December 2014 to Friday, 9 January 2015
- View the background to this consultation
- View all current consultations
Response to the consultation
Evidence submitted in response to this Consultation
- MIB 01 Royal College of Radiologists PDF 188 KB View as HTML (1) 23 KB
- MIB 02 Patients Association PDF 197 KB View as HTML (2) 30 KB
- MIB 03 Medical Defence Union PDF 2 MB
- MIB 04 Lord Saatchi - Member in Charge of the Medical Innovation Bill in the House of Lords PDF 203 KB View as HTML (4) 50 KB
- MIB 05 Royal College of Physicians PDF 691 KB
- MIB 06 Dr Anthony Barton - Solicitor and Medical Practitioner PDF 370 KB
Purpose of the consultation
The Health and Social Care Committee gathered evidence in relation to the Legislative Consent Memorandum in relation to the Medical Innovation Bill, with a view to informing the Assembly’s consideration of the Motion in Plenary.
The consultation closed on 9 January 2015.