Evidence session - P-05-751 Recognition of Parental Alienation
- Meeting of Petitions Committee - Fifth Senedd, Tuesday, 1 May 2018 09.00 (Item 5.)
- View the background to item 5.
Huw Irranca-Davies AM, Minister for Children and Social Care
Albert Heaney, Director of Social Services and Integration, Welsh Government
Nigel Brown, Chief Executive, CAFCASS Cymru
The Committee heard evidence from the Minister for Children and Social Care, Albert Heaney and Nigel Brown.
- 05.04.18 Correspondence - Chief Executive CAFCASS England to the Chair, item 5. PDF 134 KB View as HTML (5./1) 16 KB
- CAFCASS Private Law Assessment Pathways, item 5. PDF 440 KB
- 09.04.18 Correspondence - Children's Commissioner for Wales to the Chair, item 5. PDF 414 KB
- 17.03.17 Correspondence - Children's Commissioner for Wales to the Petitioner, item 5. PDF 106 KB
- 12.04.18 Correspondence - NSPCC Cymru to the Chair, item 5. PDF 466 KB View as HTML (5./5) 27 KB
- 13.04.18 Correspondence - Welsh Women's Aid to the Chair, item 5. PDF 731 KB
- 16.04.18 Correspondence - Children in Wales to the Chair, item 5. PDF 212 KB View as HTML (5./7) 12 KB
- 20.04.18 Correspondence - ADSS Cymru to the Chair, item 5. PDF 536 KB View as HTML (5./8) 46 KB
- Restricted enclosure View the reasons why document 5./9 is restricted