Welsh Government Grants Management Report
This page gives details of any meetings held which will, or did, discuss the matter, and includes links to the relevant Papers, Agendas and Minutes.
Note: Meeting Agenda can change at short notice. Particularly where future meeting dates are indicated more than a week in advance. Please check before planning to attend a Committee Meeting that the item you are interested in has not been moved.
2 Welsh Government Grants Management Report: Interim Annual Report 2016-17
2 Welsh Government Grants Management Report 2016: Additional information from the Welsh Government (28 April 2017)
Welsh Government Grants Management Report 2015-16: Consideration of evidence received
5.1 The Committee considered the evidence received.
5.2 The Committee agreed the Welsh Government’s proposal to align future reports with the publication of the annual report and accounts.
3 Welsh Government Grants Management Report 2015-16
PAC(5)-12-17 Paper 1 - Welsh Government Grants Management Report 2015-16
Shan Morgan – Permanent Secretary, Welsh Government
David Richards – Director of Governance, Welsh Government
Gawain Evans – Director of Finance, Welsh Government
- Restricted enclosure 13 , View reasons restricted (3/1)
- PAC(5)-12-17 P1 - WG Grants Management Annual Report 2015-16, item 3 PDF 697 KB
3.1 The Committee scrutinised Shan Morgan, Permanent Secretary; David Richards, Director of Governance and Gawain Evans, Director of Finance, Welsh Government on the Welsh Government Grants Management Report 2015-16.
3.2 The Permanent Secretary agreed to:
· Consider whether the £25K threshold for tendering and procurement is still the appropriate threshold and will write to the Committee with her conclusions;
· Provide a note on the de minimus (minimal) position on the scale of contacts let out to tender and whether the Welsh Government considers this position to satisfy value for money;
· Provide a note with the split and value of the hypothecated grants awarded to the health, local authority and third sectors in 2015-16;
· Provide a detailed analysis, including any savings, that have been made on administration costs in the Centre of Excellence in 2015-16; and
· Write with the redundancy terms for staff affected by the phasing out of Community First projects.