NDM6317 Rhun ap Iorwerth (Ynys Môn)
To propose that the National Assembly for Wales:
1. Recognises the value to the Welsh economy of live music venues in Wales.
2. Notes the 5,383 signatures to a petition to the Assembly calling for protection of live music venues in Wales.
3. Notes the Save Womanby Street campaign calling for protection of live music venues on Womanby Street in Cardiff.
4. Calls for the agent of change principle to be made part of Welsh planning law.
5. Calls for 'areas of cultural significance for music' to become a designation under Welsh planning law.
Business type: Debate
Reason considered: Assembly Business;
First published: 18/05/2017
Decision due: 24 May 2017 by Plenary